Creole Pork Roast Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/2304/Baked-Pork-Loin-Chops-With-Ora100836.shtml
|Creole Pork Roast Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||240 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Onion (cut into chunks)
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper
- 2 stalks Celery Stalk (chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Creole seasoning (divided)
- 5 pounds Boneless Pork Roast
- 1/3 cup Bacon Grease
How to make Creole Pork Roast:
- Mix the onion, pepper, celery, and garlic in a blender. Process until finely chopped.
- Add one tablespoon of the Creole seasoning, and stir.
- Cut eight half inch deep slits across the roast.
- Put the vegetables into the slits and rub the remaining Creole seasoning over the roast.
- Now, coat the roast with the bacon grease.
- Place it in a roasting pan and bake at 175 degrees C for 60 minutes until browned, while uncovered. Remove the cover and then cook for another 3 hours, until tender.