Crescent Rolls Recipe
|Crescent Rolls Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 packages active dry Yeast
- ¾ cup warm Water
- ½ cup White Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Shortening
- 4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup Butter (softened)
How to make Crescent Rolls:
- Stir yeast in warm water until dissolved.
- Gradually add sugar, salt, eggs, shortening, and 2 cups flour. Beat until smooth.
- Add the remaining flour and knead well to make smooth dough.
- Cover with a cloth and place in a warm place to rise until doubled in size, for about 2 hours.
- Knead again and divide into 2 equal parts.
- Roll out each part into 12-inch circles and smear with butter.
- Cut each circle into 12 equal pieces.
- Roll each piece tightly and place on a buttered baking sheet.
- Cover and let rise again until doubled.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F until golden brown.
- Remove and coat the top with butter.
- Serve warm.