Cretan Dakos Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.olivetomato.com/the-cretan-dakos-this-is-what-the-mediterranean-diet-is-all-about/
|Cretan Dakos Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
- 1 Barley Rusk
- 1 Tomato
- 1 tbsp grated Feta Cheese
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Oregano
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
How to make Cretan Dakos:
- Place the barley rusk on a platter and grate the tomato over it.
- Drizzle the olive oil all over and let it soak to the rusk.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese, oregano, salt and pepper over it.
- Cretan Dakos is ready to serve.