Crispy Baby Corn Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.hunanspice.in/starters-menu.html
|Crispy Baby Corn Recipe|
||9.2 / 10 (13 votes)|
- 2 cups Baby corn
- 1 tbsp Maida (All-purpose Flour)
- 1 tbsp Rice Flour
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper Powder (to taste)
- 1 Capsicum (cut into thick cubes)
- 1 Onion (cut into thick cubes)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Chili (finely chopped)
- Oil (for frying)
How to make Crispy Baby Corn:
- Mix together maida, rice flour, corn flour, salt, lime juice, soy sauce and baby corn.
- Add some water, if required, to bind the ingredients.
- Deep fry the baby corn (coated with the maida mixture) until golden brown in color. Remove and set aside.
- Place a wok on fire and heat oil in it.
- Add chopped onion, ginger, garlic and chili and sauté well.
- Add capsicum and onion cubes and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Lastly, add in the salt, black pepper and fried baby corn. Mix well.
- Serve hot.