Crispy Fish Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.manavantakam.com/crispy-fish/
|Crispy Fish Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 6 oz fillets Cod
- 2 cups Potato flakes (dry)
- 2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Butter (flavored shortening, for frying)
- 1 tbsp Salt
How to make Crispy Fish:
- Take a bowl and mix potato flakes, flour, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- Soak fish fillets in cold water.
- Take a deep frying pan or a skillet and melt butter on medium heat.
- Rub fish fillets in dry mixture and fry in the butter for 5 minutes or until fish flakes space out easily.
- Remove from oil and place it on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
Serve it with French fries and tartar sauce.