Crispy Fried Noodles Recipe
|Crispy Fried Noodles Recipe|
|Preparation Time||5 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 Minutes|
|Rating||5.0 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 200 g Chinese Noodles
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Oil (for deep frying)
- 4 cups Water
How to make Crispy Fried Noodles:
- Take a deep pan and boil 4 cups of water and 2 tbsp of oil in it.
- When the water starts boiling, add noodles and salt to it and stir occasionally.
- Cook the noodles until parboiled and drain well.
- Now, take a clean piece of cloth and spread the noodles over it. Let them dry for 2- 3 hours.
- Now, take a frying pan and heat oil in it, over medium flame.
- Fry noodles in it, in batches, until they get golden-brown in color.
- Remove and drain the noodles on an absorbent paper. Repeat the process until all your noodles are cooked. Use them as toppings in soup.