Crispy Fried Vegetables Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.knorr.in/recipes/detail/9543/1/crispy-fried-vegetable-wontons-recipe
|Crispy Fried Vegetables Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||7.0 / 10 (6 votes)|
- 3 teacups Vegetables (Baby Corn, Capsicum, Cabbage and Cauliflower) (Cut into thin long strips)
- Oil (for deep frying)
- 5 tbsp Corn Flour (for the batter)
- 5 tbsp Plain Flour (for the batter)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste (for the batter)
- 1/4 tsp Black-Pepper Powder (for the batter)
- 1/4 tsp Ajinomoto Powder (optional) (for the batter)
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice (for the batter)
How to make Crispy Fried Vegetables:
- Combine together all the ingredients of the batter and mix it till it forms a thick consistency.
- Dip the vegetable strips into the batter and deep fry in oil.
- Serve hot with garlic sauce and schezuan sauce.