Crockpot Turkey Recipe
|Crockpot Turkey Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2-1/2 to 3 Pounds boneless turkey breast
- 2 Lemons, juice and zest
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1/2 Cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp Dried leaf oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp Spicy mustard
How to make Crockpot Turkey:
- Take a large leakproof food storage bag or a non-reactive dish and put turkey, skin side down.
- Combine all the ingredients, mix well.
- Now pour over the turkey, turning to coat each side.
- Cover and place it into the refrigerator for about 4 to 8 hours, or overnight.
- Put the turkey and marinade in the crockpot.
- Cover and cook over low heat for about 6 to 8 hours, or till tender.