Crown Pork Ribs Recipe
|Crown Pork Ribs Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3 pounds Baby Back Pork Ribs
- 7.2 oz Butter and Herb Rice Mix
- 1/2 large Green Bell Pepper (seeded and diced)
- 5 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbsp dried Sage
- 2 tbsp dried Oregano
- 2 tbsp dry Mustard Powder
- 2 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 cup fresh Orange Juice
How to make Crown Pork Ribs:
- Prepare the rice mix and add bell pepper and garlic.
- Mix sage, oregano, mustard powder and Cajun in a small bowl.
- Rub this mixture on the side of the pork ribs.
- Now, mix honey and orange and brush it on the rib meat.
- Place the ribs on a roasting pan in a ring, such that the meaty side is faced outward.
- Now, put the rice mixture into the centre.
- Roast the ribs for 40 minutes in an oven preheated, at 200 degrees C.
- When half way through, baste with the remaining glaze.
- Slice the rib portion and serve with rice on the side.