Photo Credit: http://www.barefootkitchenwitch.com/the_barefoot_kitchen_witc/2009/09/crullers-with-cinnamonvanilla-glaze.html
||25 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk (Condensed)
- 1 tbsp Sugar (Powdered)
- 2 cups Refined Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Oil
- 1 tbsp Milk
- ½ tbsp Cinnamon (Powdered)
- Pinch of Nutmeg (Jaiphal)
- Pinch of Baking Powder
- 3 tbsp Butter
How to make Crullers:
- Mix butter and sugar thoroughly and top it over a bowl.
- Add beaten eggs to the same bowl and beat for 5 minutes.
- Mix the flour and baking powder into the bowl. Add milk slowly with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Make a dough now using little water. It should be less wet.
- After 20 minutes, make small balls of the dough as much as you can.
- Roll the balls out, not making it thin. Make a hole in it, so that it resembles a doughnut.
- Fry till golden brown and sprinkle powdered sugar over it.