Crunchy Chicken Fingers Recipe
Photo Credit: https://mwlfood.wordpress.com/2008/10/04/carrot-apple-pineapple-salad/
|Crunchy Chicken Fingers Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless Chicken Breast Halves (cut into strips)
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 (12 oz) package Tortilla Chips (crushed)
How to make Crunchy Chicken Fingers:
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Combine together egg and milk in a shallow dish or bowl. Beat to mix well.
- Place tortilla chips in a separate shallow dish or bowl.
- Dip chicken first in the egg mixture and then into the crushed chips to coat.
- Place the coated chicken on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn over and bake for another 10 minutes.