Crunchy Chicken Salad Recipe
|Crunchy Chicken Salad Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 7-8 Walnut Kernels (roasted)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Chillies
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Poppy Seeds (Khuskhus)
- 5-6 leaves Iceberg Lettuce
- 5-6 leaves Romaine Lettuce
- 5-6 leaves Lollorosso Lettuce
How to make Crunchy Chicken Salad:
- In a bowl, take mayonnaise and one tbsp of lemon juice and one tbsp water to it and mix well.
- Add the crushed red chillies to it and mix again and keep aside.
- Take the sliced chicken and dab it with salt and lemon juice and coat it well with poppy seeds.
- In a grill pan, heat olive oil and grill the chicken till it turns crispy and light golden.
- Add torn lettuce leaves and walnut to the mayonnaise and mix.
- Shift the contents into a serving bowl.
- Cut the chicken breasts into chunks and arrange them over the lettuce leaves.