Crunchy Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies Recipe
|Crunchy Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 (3 ounce) package Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Peanuts (chopped)
- 1 (19.8 oz) package Brownie Mix
- 2 tbsp Water
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
How to make Crunchy Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Grease a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Take a small bowl and combine together cream cheese, peanut butter, white sugar and 1 egg. Beat the mixture at medium speed till it turns smooth.
- Add peanuts and mix well. Set aside.
- Combine the brownie mix with water, vegetable oil and 2 eggs in a large mixing bowl. Beat the mixture with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into the baking pan.
- Drop the peanut filling using a tablespoon over the batter.
- Spread the remaining half batter over the filling.
- Pull a knife through the batter in wide curves.
- Turn the pan and repeat to get a marbled effect over the batter.
- Bake the batter for 30 minutes.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Cut into bars and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.