Crunchy Vegetable Pickle Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.benefits-of-honey.com/honey-pickles-recipe.html
|Crunchy Vegetable Pickle Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- ¼ tsp Asafoetida
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 2½ cups Mixed Vegetables (finely chopped)
- 1½ tsp Chilli Powder
- 2 tbsp Mustard Seeds (split)
How to make Crunchy Vegetable Pickle:
- Put chopped vegetables in a bowl; add ½ cup water; stir well. Spoon the content to a sterilized jar and leave it for a day.
- Take 2 tbsp of pickled water from the jar; add mustard seeds, turmeric powder, asafetida, chilli powder and salt to it. Blend it to a smooth paste.
- Mix this paste in the prepared vegetables and stir well. For long lasting taste refrigerate the pickle.