Cucumber and Caper Salsa Recipe
|Cucumber and Caper Salsa Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||65 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 tbsp Capers (drained and rinsed)
- 2 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 8 baby Dill Pickles (finely chopped)
- 1 large Onion (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp flat-leaf Parsley (roughly chopped)
- 1 tbsp Mint (fresh and chopped)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
How to make Cucumber and Caper Salsa:
- Cut the cucumber lengthwise and discard the seeds.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients.
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces and then mix it with the mixture.
- Chill for one hour and serve.