Cucumber Chutney Recipe
|Cucumber Chutney Recipe|
|Preparation Time||5 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||7 Minutes|
|Rating||2.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 200 g Cucumber (peeled and cut into pieces)
- 4 Green Chilies (sliced)
- 1 tsp Oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- ¼ tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Tamarind Paste
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
How to make Cucumber Chutney:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry cucumber pieces for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pieces and mustard, cumin seeds and garlic.
- Fry till seeds crackle, also add green chilies and salt.
- Remove the ingredients and cool them
- When cooled blend them and put salt.
- Serve it with snacks or meals.