Cucumber Pineapple Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://blissfulandfit.com/2011/08/meatless-monday-pineapple-cucumber-gazpacho/
|Cucumber Pineapple Soup Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 seedless Cucumber (peeled and chopped)
- 1 Green pepper (chopped)
- 2 1/2 cups fresh Pineapple (cubed)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup heavy Cream
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
How to make Cucumber Pineapple Soup:
- Add everything except cream, salt and pepper into a food processor and blend it well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until everything is combined.
- Pour it through a mesh sieve, pressing on solids, discard solids.
- Chill for 30 minutes and serve.