Cucumbers in Sour Cream Recipe
|Cucumbers in Sour Cream Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 Cucumbers (thinly sliced)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Sour Cream
- ¼ cup distilled White Vinegar
- 1/3 cup White Sugar
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (ground, to taste)
How to make Cucumbers in Sour Cream:
- Take a container and place the cucumber slices in it.
- Pour enough cold water to cover the slices.
- Refrigerate the cucumber slices for 4 hours or overnight.
- Combine together sour cream, white vinegar, white sugar, salt and black pepper. Whisk well, till the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove the cucumbers from the refrigerator and drain them.
- Squeeze out the excess water and place them on a serving dish.
- Add the dressing and mix well to coat the cucumbers.