Curried Hash Browns Recipe
|Curried Hash Browns Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 cups White Potatoes (Diced)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Green Onion (chopped)
- ½ tsp Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Red Onion (minced)
How to make Curried Hash Browns:
- Melt the butter in a large skillet and cook and brown potatoes over medium heat for 10 min.
- Season the cooked potato with salt and pepper. Add onion to the potatoes and cook until they get tender for 3-5 min.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in cilantro, green onion and curry powder. Mix and cook for another 2-3 min.