Custard Apple Sherbet Recipe
|Custard Apple Sherbet Recipe|
||9.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 3 cups Custard Apple Pulp
- 1 cup Plain Low Fat Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
How to make Custard Apple Sherbet:
- Puree the pulp in a processor or blender.
- Add yoghurt,juice,honey to it and mix together.
- Pour into ice-cube trays or an 8" square pan. Freeze until almost firm.
- Cut into chunks and place in processor again and blend until fluffy.
- Pour back into trays or serving dishes and freeze again. Scoop out and serve.