Custard Fruit Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: https://foodpassionandlove.wordpress.com/tag/custard-fruit-salad/
|Custard Fruit Salad Recipe|
- 1 liter Milk
- 3 tbsp Custard Powder
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 2 Apples (chopped)
- 3 Bananas (chopped)
- 1 cup Grapes (halved)
- 2 Mangoes (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 10 Marshmallows
- 455 g Vanilla Ice Cream
How to make Custard Fruit Salad:
- Take 80% of milk in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Stir custard powder with the remaining milk in a bowl.
- Pour into the boiling milk, stirring continuously.
- Stir in sugar and simmer until thickened.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Mix fruits with honey in a large bowl. Refrigerate.
- Mix custard with chilled fruits and marshmallows.
- Garnish with vanilla ice cream and serve cold.