Cuttlefish with Elbow Macaroni Recipe
|Cuttlefish with Elbow Macaroni Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||55 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 500 gm Cuttlefish
- 1 small Onion (finely chopped)
- 65 ml White Wine
- 2 Tomatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 60 ml Olive Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 150 gm Elbow Macaroni
How to make Cuttlefish with Elbow Macaroni:
- Rinse the fish and drain. Cut them into pieces while removing their backbone, skin and eyes.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and saute the chopped onions for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the cuttlefish, along with wine, tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour in the water. Cover and cook on low heat for 35-40 minutes.
- Mix in elbow macaroni and cook for another 10 minutes, or until macaroni is tender.
- Serve warm.