Cuttlefish with Leeks Recipe
|Cuttlefish with Leeks Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||55 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg frozen Cuttlefish
- 1 kg Leeks (washed and chopped into pieces)
- 3 Tomatoes (mashed)
- 1 Carrot (cut in pieces)
- A bunch of Parsley
- Pinch of Sugar
- 1 tea cup Olive Oil
- Orange Rind
How to make Cuttlefish with Leeks:
- Heat the olive oil in a sauce-pan and fry the leeks for 2-3 minutes
- Add the cuttlefish and the tentacles and saute for a while.
- Toss in the tomatoes, carrot pieces, parsley, orange peel and dill.
- Sprinkle the sugar and salt over the fish and stir well.
- Add a cup of water and cook on low heat until liquid is absorbed completely and cuttlefish is tender.
- Remove the orange peel and keep aside.
- Serve the fish with bread or rice.