Photo Credit: http://mycookingrecipes.com/fantastic-recipe-for-cuttlefish-with-spinach.html
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 500 g Cuttlefish (sliced)
- 3 Onions (chopped)
- 12 Red Chilies (grounded)
- Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 125 g Coconut (grated)
- 1½ tsp Sugar
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp Tamarind
How to make Cuttlefish:
- Extract milk from grated coconut.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the fish. Remove and keep aside.
- Heat some oil in another pan and saute onions.
- Add ground chilies and cook on low flame.
- Stir in the fried fish and half of coconut milk.
- Flavor with tamarind, salt, and sugar.
- Add the remaining coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.