Dahi Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bawarchi.com/recipe/dahi-kadi-with-plain-rice-oetta3edhafbe.html
|Dahi Curry Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (7 votes)|
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds (Sarson)
- 1 tsp Jeera Seeds (Cumin)
- Handful Curry Leaves
- Pinch of Hing (Asafoetida)
- 1½ cup Curds (Yogurt)
- 1 tbsp Besan (Gram Flour)
- 1 Green Chilly (chopped)
- 1" Ginger (Adrak) (grated)
- Pinch of Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- ¼ tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Water (As per required consistency)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Few fresh Coriander Leaves (Dhania)
How to make Dahi Curry:
- Take curd in a large bowl and beat well.
- Mix in besan, green chilly, ginger, sugar and turmeric powder.
- Put oil in a pan and crackle mustard seeds with jeera & hing. Stir in curry leaves.
- Pour in curd mixture along with a cup of water and get it to boil on low flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice.