Dahi Gosht Recipe
Photo Credit: http://bongong.com/bg/recipe/Dahi_Gosht
|Dahi Gosht Recipe|
||7.0 / 10 (9 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 500 gm boneless Goat meat
- 500 gm Yoghurt
- 1 tsp Ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp each of garlic and ginger paste
- 3 Green chilies finely chopped
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Medium-sized onions, sliced
- 3 tbsp Garam masala
- 3 tsp Coriander powder
- 3 tsp Cumin powder
- 4 Bay leaves
- 500 gm diced tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Finely chopped mint leaves
- 3 tbsp Finely chopped coriander leaves
How to make Dahi Gosht:
- Mix salt, pepper, yoghurt, turmeric powder, half the ginger and garlic pastes and green chilies together.
- Marinate the meat in this mixture for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and fry onions and remaining ginger and garlic pastes till fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes, cumin powder, bay leaves, and coriander powder and garam masala and continue to fry till the oil separates from the mixture.
- Add the marinated meat and cook till most of the liquid has evaporated
- Garnish with chopped coriander and mint leaves.
- Dahi Gosht is ready.