Dahi Ka Achar Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.mytaste.in/s/dahi-ka-achar.html
|Dahi Ka Achar Recipe|
- 500 g Hung Yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Roasted Onion Seed Powder (Kalonji)
- 3/4 tsp Ginger Paste
- A pinch of Asafoetida (Hing)
- 2 tbsp Mustard Oil
How to make Dahi Ka Achar:
- In a grinder, take the mustard seeds, add a little water and salt and grind it into a smooth paste. Keep aside for two hours.
- In a bowl, take the hung yogurt, mustard paste, roasted onion powder, roasted cumin seed powder, asafoetida and ginger paste and mix well.
- Besprinkle the mustard oil and mix well.
- Allow it to stand for twelve hours before serving.