Dal Bhaji Recipe
Photo Credit: http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2007/06/dal-bhaji-recipe-redux.html
|Dal Bhaji Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 200 gm Moong Dal
- 6 Green Chilies (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Water as required
- 5 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Dal Bhaji:
- Keep the dal immersed in water for 2-3 hours. Grind the dal using little water.
- Mix in chilies, coriander leaves, cumin seeds and salt.
- Shape the mixture into raound bhaji balls.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry bhajis on medium flame, until golden brown.
- Dal Bhaji is ready. Serve with green chutney.