Danish Blue Cheese Pie Recipe
|Danish Blue Cheese Pie Recipe|
- 2 envelopes Unflavored Gelatin
- ½ cup Cold Water
- ½ lb. Danish Blue Cheese
- 1 cup Heavy Cream (whipped)
- Baked Pumpernickel Bread
- Crumb Crust
- 1 lb. Seedless Green Grapes
How to make Danish Blue Cheese Pie:
- Soak gelatin in cold water and place over low heat.
- Stir well to dissolve the gelatin.
- Mash the blue cheese and add in the gelatin. Mix well to blend the mixture.
- Add the whipped cream into the cheese mixture.
- Spread this mixture into the pumpernickel bread.
- Cover with green grapes.
- Refrigerate until chilled and set.