Danish Rolls Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.joepastry.com/category/pastry/danish-pastry/
|Danish Rolls Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1¾ cups Bread Flour
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp skimmed, nonfat Milk Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Butter
- ½ cup Water
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 2 tsp active dry Yeast
- 1/3 cup Raisins (seedless)
- ¼ cup Almonds (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Egg
How to make Danish Rolls:
- Combine bread flour, all-purpose flour, yeast, sugar, milk, salt, and butter together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add water and knead medium-soft smooth dough.
- Place in a buttered bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, combine the filling ingredients together.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface into a 10x16 inch rectangle.
- Spread the filling over the dough and roll tightly.
- Coat the sealed end with beaten egg.
- Slice into even pieces with a sharp knife.
- Place on a greased baking pan and drizzle few drops of water. Leave aside for 25 minutes.
- Coat with egg again and bake at 375 degrees F for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.