Dark Dreams Recipe
Photo Credit: http://ilovepeanutbutter.com/recipes/tag/dark-chocolate-dreams/
|Dark Dreams Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 15 blanched Almonds (halved)
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/3 cup White Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour (sifted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
How to make Dark Dreams:
- Place a frying pan on flame and put the butter it.
- Let the butter melt, till it turns into a dark brown color.
- Now, pour the melted butter into a mixing bowl and let it cool to the room temperature.
- Add sugar, flour and baking powder and stir in vanilla.
- Whisk it and knead to form dough. Cover the dough and refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees C.
- Grease cookie sheets. Roll dough into a log 1 inch in diameter.
- Cut 1/2-inch thick slices fromn the log, shape them into balls and place on cookie sheets. Flatten them a little.
- Press half almond on the top of each ball and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the edges are golden.
- Now, take out the cookies and let them cool down for few minutes, at the room temperature.
- The cookies are ready to serve.