Date Cookie Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.nandyala.org/mahanandi/archives/2006/12/11/menu-for-hope-fund-drive-for-world-food-programme/
|Date Cookie Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup all-purpose Flour (sifted)
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- 240 gm Dates (chopped)
- Powdered Sugar to taste
How to make Date Cookie:
- Take eggs in a bowl and beat until frothy.
- Mix in all the remaining ingredients, except powdered sugar, and blend well.
- Transfer the mixture to a non-stick pan.
- Spread the mixture and bake at 325°F for 25-30 minutes.
- Cut into pieces and let it cool.
- Roll the cookies in powdered sugar and serve.