Dawood Basha Recipe
|Dawood Basha Recipe|
|Preparation Time||25 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||60 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- For Kofta Meat
- 1 pound Beef, grounded
- 1 Onion, sliced
- ½ bunch Parsley
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 large Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 1 ounce (14.5) Tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Mint, dried
- ¼ tsp Oregano
How to make Dawood Basha:
- Prepare kofta meat by grinding beef, onion, parsley, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Preheat the oven at 475 degrees F.
- Divide grinded kofta meat into 20 small balls and place them on a nonstick, rimmed baking sheet. Bake them for 30 minutes.
- Toss the meatballs (kofta balls) every 10 minutes, so that they are cooked evenly.
- When cooked, remove and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pot and put onions in it. Fry till they are light brown in color.
- Now, put garlic in it and fry for 2 more minutes.
- Add tomatoes and kofta and fry it for 3 more minutes.
- Add mint, oregano, salt, allspice and water to it and bring it to boil.
- Cover it and cook for 20 more minutes and serve hot with rice.