Cake Appam Recipe
Photo Credit: https://createastir.wordpress.com/2012/04/28/steamed-rice-cake-appam/
|Cake Appam Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Maida
- 9 tbsp Sugar
- 5 Cardamoms
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ cup Oil
How to make Cake Appam:
- Combine eggs, sugar, baking powder, and cardamom in a blender. Blend until sugar is mixed well.
- Transfer the mixture in a large bowl and slowly mix in maida, forming a smooth dough.
- Add ghee and mix again. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Roll out a large chapatti with the dough and make several parallel lines on it using a knife. Cut again crosswise forming diamonds. Make cuts on each piece.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the diamonds until golden brown.
- Remove, cool and store in an air-tight container.