Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle Recipe
|Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 (19.8 oz) package Brownie Mix
- 1¾ cups cold Milk
- 2 (3.3 oz) packages Instant White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 4 tsp Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 tbsp warm Water
- 2 cups frozen Whipped Topping (thawed)
- 3 (1.4 oz) bars chocolate covered Toffee Bars (chopped)
How to make Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle:
- Prepare the brownies as per the instructions on the package.
- Bake them and cool completely.
- Thereafter, slice them into 1 inch cubes.
- Combine milk and pudding mix in a medium bowl. Whisk till the pudding mix dissolves.
- Mix coffee granules and warm water together. Stir to dissolve the coffee.
- Add the coffee liquid to the pudding mix. Stir well.
- Add whipped topping and mix well.
- Take a glass serving bowl and layer one-third of brownies cubes.
- Add one-third layer of pudding mix and one-third layer of toffee bars.
- Continue with layering the ingredients till all are used up.
- Refrigerate the trifle until chilled for 30 minutes.