Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread Recipe
|Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 3-1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 430 gm Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 cups White Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2/3 cup Water
- 1-1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 Eggs
How to make Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 7x3 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar altogether until well blended.
- Take another bowl and whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger in it.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. Pour into the prepared pans.
- Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread is ready to serve.