Dried Shrimp Consomme Recipe
|Dried Shrimp Consomme Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 6 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Dried Shrimp
- 1 small Carrot (diced)
- 1 small Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 small Korean Radish (diced)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds (toasted)
- 1 tbsp Hot Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger (grated)
- 1 tsp Salt
- Watercress (for garnish)
How to make Dried Shrimp Consomme:
- In a large pan, bring the water to boil.
- Add shrimp, carrot, onion, radish, sesame seeds, chili powder, ginger and salt.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and allow simmering for 20 minutes.
- Strain the broth and remove all vegetables and seasonings.
- Garnish with watercress and serve hot.