Drumstick Soup Recipe
|Drumstick Soup Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 tsp Salt
- 5 Drumsticks (long fresh)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
How to make Drumstick Soup:
- With a peeler, scrap the drumsticks and chop them into small pieces; wash them nicely.
- Take a small bowl and pour water; boil the drumsticks; set it aside to cool.
- Drain the boiled drumstick water and use it as the base of the soup.
- Remove the flesh inside the drumstick with a blunt knife/back of a spoon.
- Now spoon the removed flesh into base of soup and boil it for few minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder to taste.
- Serve it hot before dinner.