Dry Baby Corn Manchurian Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVmVddMDuA
|Dry Baby Corn Manchurian Recipe|
||5.5 / 10 (8 votes)|
- 1 cup Baby Corn (cut into slices diagonally)
- 2 tbsp Maida (sieved flour)
- 4 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tsp Rice Flour
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Green Chili Paste
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
- Oil (for deep frying)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Dry Baby Corn Manchurian:
- Combine corn flour, rice flour, maida, ginger-garlic paste, green chili paste, salt, pepper and a little water to form a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a pan. Dip baby corn in the batter and deep fry.
- Remove from oil after 10 minutes, or when golden brown.
- Serve with chili sauce or tomato ketchup.