Dry Gobi Sabzi Recipe
Photo Credit: http://sandhyas-kitchen.blogspot.in/2011/03/aloo-gobi-dry-potato-cauliflower-curry.html
|Dry Gobi Sabzi Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||5.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 2 Tomatoes (paste)
- 1 Onion (paste)
- 1 tsp Garlic -Ginger (paste)
- 1 tsp Green chili (paste)
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tsp Chat masala powder
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 big Cauliflower (cut in small florets)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt & Black pepper (to taste)
- Fresh Coriander leaves for garnishing (dhania)
How to make Dry Gobi Sabzi:
- In a microwave safe bowl Microwave oil for 30 seconds at 100%.
- Add cumin seeds, turmeric powder, all the rest of the pastes and salt to it and then microwave it again for 5 minutes. Stir in between.
- Add cauliflower, chat masala and garam masala. Sprinkle 1/4 cup water over it.
- Microwave it covered for 5 minutes at maximum then at 60% for 4 minutes.
- Allow it to stand for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Roti, Paranthas, Poori