Dutch Apple Pie Recipe
|Dutch Apple Pie Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 5 large Apples (peeled, cored and sliced)
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 nine-inch Pie Crust
How to make Dutch Apple Pie:
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine half of the sugar, cinnamon and flour in a bowl.
- Pour the sugar mixture over the apples in crust.
- Sprinkle lemon juice on top of this.
- Pour over apples in crust. Sprinkle lemon juice on top.
- Combine the remaining sugar and flour, along with the butter and top the pie with this mixture.
- Take two pieces of parchment paper (each should be around 15 inches) and enclose the pie in it. Fold up the edges thrice and place this on a baking sheet.
- Bake it in the oven for 60 minutes. Do not open the parchment while baking.
- Remove from the oven and remove the parchment. Leave the pie on a wire rack to cool.