Easy Baked Tilapia Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.atasteofkoko.com/easy-baked-tilapia/
|Easy Baked Tilapia Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 fillets Tilapia
- 2 tsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- 1 Lemon (sliced)
- Salt and Pepper for taste.
- 16 ounce frozen Cauliflower, with Broccoli and Red Pepper
How to make Easy Baked Tilapia:
- In the bottom of a baking dish place the fillets and dot it with butter.
- Season with garlic salt.
- On top of each fillet, add a slice of lemon.
- Now put the vegetables around the fish and season with salt and peper.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a oven preheated at 190 degrees C, until the vegetables are tender.