Easy Greek Wraps Recipe
Photo Credit: http://chichilicious.com/recipes/greek-style-pita/
|Easy Greek Wraps Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 10-inch Tortilla
- 2-3 tbsp Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1-2 tbsp Kalamata Olives (pitted and sliced)
- 1 tbsp light Cream Cheese with Roasted Garlic
- 3 tbsp Red Peppers (roasted and sliced)
- ¼ cup Cucumber (cut into strips)
- 10 Swiss Cheese
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat Feta Cheese
How to make Easy Greek Wraps:
- Apply cream cheese on the tortilla leaving some space at one end.
- Stick olives and feta cheese to the clear end of the tortilla.
- Place tomatoes, red peppers, cucumber and Swiss cheese on the cream lined part of the tortilla.
- Roll up the tortilla to form a roll.