Eclair Cake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://hip2save.com/2014/01/17/easy-graham-cracker-eclair-cake-recipe/
|Eclair Cake Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||265 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3.5 ounce instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 8 ounce frozen Whipped Topping (thawed)
- 3 cups Milk
- 16 ounce Cracker Squares
- 16 ounce prepared Chocolate Frosting
How to make Eclair Cake:
- Blend the pudding mix, whipped topping and milk in a bowl.
- Take a baking pan and in it arrange the cracker squares in a layer.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers.
- Add another layer of the crackers and top with the remaining pudding mixture.
- Then over it arrange another layer of the crackers.
- Cover the whole cake with frosting and chill for four hours before serving.