Egg Cutlet Recipe
|Egg Cutlet Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 5 Hard Boiled Eggs (halved)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Green Chillies (chopped)
- Few Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Pinch of Garam Masala
- Bread Crumbs
- Pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
How to make Egg Cutlet:
- Separate the egg yolks and keep it to the side.
- Take oil in a pan and shallow fry the green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Flavor it with garam masala, pepper and salt to taste. Pour into yolks and blend nicely.
- Stuff each egg white with cooked yolk and cover it up with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the stuffed side of eggs.
- Serve it hot with tomato sauce.