Egg Dosa Recipe
|Egg Dosa Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 Minutes|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1 cup parboiled Rice
- ½ cup whole Black Gram
- 2 tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Onion (chopped)
- ¼ cup Coriander Leaves
- 5 Green Chilies (finely chopped)
- Oil (for cooking)
How to make Egg Dosa:
- Soak rice, black gram, and fenugreek in water for about 6 hours.
- Grind the mixture in a food processor making a nice batter.
- Add salt and keep all night to ferment.
- Whip eggs, onions, green chilies, coriander, and salt together.
- Heat a pan and add a spoonful of the dosa batter, spreading lightly using the back of the spoon.
- Place some egg mixture on the dosa and spread it.
- Drop some oil around the dosa. Flip and cook on both sides.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter and egg mixture.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney and sāmbhar.