Egg Drop Soup Recipe
|Egg Drop Soup Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Egg yolk
- 4 Cups chicken broth, divided
- 2 tbsp Chopped fresh chives
- 1/8 tsp Ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1-1/2 tbsp Cornstarch
How to make Egg Drop Soup:
- Reserve 3/4 cup of the chicken broth and pour the rest into a big saucepan.
- Combine salt, ginger and chives with it and bring it to a rolling boil.
- Take a small bowl and stir together the remaining broth and cornstarch till soft, keep aside.
- Take another bowl, whisk eggs and egg yolk together using a fork.
- Drizzle little egg at a time into the boiling broth mixture, carefully so the egg should cook immediately.
- Once the eggs have been dropped, add the cornstarch mixture slowly to it, keep stirring till the soup is the desired consistency.