Egg Masala Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://ohmyveggies.com/one-pot-peanut-sesame-noodles-veggies/
|Egg Masala Curry Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 Eggs (boiled)
- 3 Onions (finely grind)
- 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 3 Cardamom (crushed)
- 2 tsp Hot Spice (Garam Masala)
- ½ stick Cinnamon (crushed)
- 3 Green Chilies (slit in mid)
- 2 Tomatoes (finely grinned)
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 bunch Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- Oil (as required)
- Salt to taste
How to make Egg Masala Curry:
- Take out the hard shell from the eggs and put it aside on a plate.
- Take a thick pan and heat it at medium flame.
- Pour the oil and saute the onions into it till golden brown.
- Add the paste and stir it for two minutes.
- To it now add the other ingredients sparing a handful of chopped coriander and fry it for seven minutes till smell emits.
- Pierce the eggs with a fork and fry it with mixture for ten minutes.
- Pour the water and allow it to boil for five minutes.
- Remove the pan from the flame when the gravy thickens.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander by sprinkling over it.
Best serve with roti, roomali roti and rice.