Eggless Apple Cake Recipe
|Eggless Apple Cake Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 ounces Butter/ Margarine
- 4 ounces Sugar
- 1 tbsp rind of Lemon (chopped)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Mixed Spice
- 2 cups Self-Raising Flour
- 1 cup Apple (stewed and drained)
How to make Eggless Apple Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Grease and flour an 8-inch round cake pan.
- Combine butter and sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add mixed spice mix well.
- Add cinnamon, flour and apple. Stir lightly until the mixture is well blended.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.