Eggless Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
|Eggless Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||8.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 2¼ cups All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Water
- 9 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar/ White Vinegar
How to make Eggless Chocolate Bundt Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Grease and flour a 9-inch bundt pan.
- Sift flour and cocoa powder in a large bowl.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, baking soda and salt. Whisk the ingredients well.
- Add in water, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and apple cider vinegar. Whisk thoroughly till the batter becomes smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake the batter for 40 to 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and the cake springs back when gently pressed.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Turn out onto a wire rack and allow it to cool completely.